Gallagher is the endorsed broker of the Australian Natural Therapists Association (ANTA). Several thousand ANTA members already get their insurance through us, and we have over 16,000 natural therapists' clients across Australia, so you can rest assured you're in safe hands.
ANTA members are required to have a current Professional Indemnity insurance limit of at least $1m - rising to $2m for Bupa Provider registration, and $5m for Chinese Medicine Registration through CMBA. They are also required to hold public liability insurance to cover damages and legal expenses arising from personal injury to a third party (patient) or damage to their property.
Working closely with ANTA, we have developed a combined professional indemnity/public liability insurance policy that's in perfect harmony with you and your business. With premiums ranging from just $149 - $336, depending on required limits of indemnity, it's outstanding protection at very competitive rates. Apply online right now here.
ANTA members - why choose Gallagher?
As well as being ANTA's officially endorsed broker, our tailored policies for natural therapists include the following key benefits:
- Cost-effective premiums ranging from $149-$336 per annum, depending on liability limits
- Australia and NZ-wide cover with up to 90 days overseas (except for Canada and USA)
- The most approved therapies available - more than 1200 approved modalities
- Cover for contents and stock Australia wide
- Automatic inclusion for Market Stalls (up to $50,000 turn over per year)
- Student rates available
- 24/7 claims support when you need it
- Pay by the month options are available (interest applies)
- Three reinstatements on Professional Indemnity limit for the insurance period
Beyond that, we can also look after all your other business and personal insurance needs, including home, motor, travel and landlords. Just ask.
Applying for ANTA insurance cover is simple
Alternatively, download the proposal form that's appropriate for you under the 'downloads' tab above, complete and email to us today. We'll get back to you with a quote on your insurance as soon as possible.
If you are not already a member of ANTA, you can find out more about membership benefits here.
Value beyond insurance through Access1st
As part of their relationship with Gallagher, ANTA members can also access a range of professional benefits through our affiliated service, Access1st.
Access1st offers a range of products and services at preferential rates to help overcome common business challenges, enable business owners to raise their visibility to target audiences, or simply save money on business essentials such as electricity and office supplies. Our providers offer services across a wide range of areas including:-
- HR and business consultancy services
- Web development and digital marketing
- Corporate wear
- Health insurance
- Graphic design
- Business electricity
- Corporate gifting
- Flights, accommodation and airport lounges
- Office supplies
- And more...
The provider network offers exclusive services or rates to ANTA users not available to the general public – including a range of free business advisory services.
- ANTA member full practitioner proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.55 MB ]
- Direct sellers insurance proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.33 MB ]
- ANTA member student proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.42 MB ]
- ANTA member marketstall holder insurance proposal form[ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.33 MB ]
Gallagher's tailored insurance for ANTA members covers the following modalities:
- Massage, yoga, Chinese medicine, naturopathy, acupuncture, homeopathy and aromatherapy
- Allied Health professionals including physios, allied health assistants and occupational therapists
- Mind & Wellbeing specialists such as psychologists, psychotherapists and counsellors
- Health & Fitness experts including weightloss consultants, dietitians, nutritionists
Multi-modalities can be factored into your cover, and even if your specialty is not listed here we are likely to have an insurance solution for you. Contact us with any queries on on 1800 222 012 or email email@example.com