Arthur J. Gallagher is proud to partner with the Australian Web Industry Association (AWIA). To bring additional value to your membership we have built an exclusive, highly competitive and tailored risk management and insurance solution specifically for AWIA members.
Our professional indemnity and public liability, broader material damage and general insurance package provides a host of benefits to AWIA members and ensures coverage across the diverse range of activities that you undertake on a daily basis.
What activities does the policy cover AWIA members for?
We cover AWIA members working within a number of different web related fields including hosting, web design, web development, search engine optimisation, search marketing, consulting, training, social media and all associated activities as declared and agreed with the insurer.
Who is insured?
All directors and/or partners and employees. If you engage contractors in your business, please speak to our team about whether they are covered by your policy.
What kind of insurances are incorporated into the program?
We have developed an insurance program for AWIA members that provides broad public and product liability and professional indemnity cover. Please note, these policies are exclusively available to AWIA members. if you're not already a member, find out more about the benefits of membership here.
What are the benefits of the program for AWIA members?
- Price – The package that we have tailored for AWIA members represents excellent value for money, is highly competitve and offers a very broad range of cover for activities specific to your industry.
- Flexibility – This a not a ‘one-size-fits-all’ package. You are able to organise policies limits that suit your business, while still taking advantage of the broader cover at lower costs due to our exclusive partnership.
- Extra cover at no extra cost – Your individual professional indemnity cover includes protection for breaches of the Trade Practices Act (misleading and deceptive conduct), defamation, court inquiry cost, cover arising from actions of consultant, sub-contractors, agents and attendance at inquires.
Find out more
To find out more about our highly competitive and tailored risk management insurance solutions, email our Professional Associations team or call 1800 727 642. We can look after all your other business and personal insurance, too. Just ask.
Value beyond insurance through Access1st
As part of their relationship with Arthur J. Gallagher, AWIA members can also access a range of professional benefits through our affiliated service, Access1st.
Access1st offers a range of products and services at preferential rates to help overcome common business challenges, enable business owners to raise their visibility to target audiences, or simply save money on business essentials. Our providers offer services across a wide range of areas including:-
- HR and business consultancy services
- Web development and digital marketing
- Corporate wear
- Health insurance
- Graphic design
- Business electricity
- Corporate gifting
- Flights, accommodation and airport lounges
- Office supplies
- And more...
The provider network offers exclusive services or rates to Access1st users not available to the general public – including a range of free business advisory services.