Whether it's your weekend passion or your business, aviation has a unique risk profile. Add drones or gliders to the mix and you've got yourself a risk profile that needs careful management and specialist insurance.
At Arthur J. Gallagher, we focus on delivering tailored aviation insurance and risk management solutions to meet the complex needs of aviators, both recreational and professional. Our advice is based on technical expertise and practical knowledge of the risks you face in the air and on the ground.
Introducing our new Glider Aviation Scheme
We've been working hard with the aviation industry to deliver a tailored insurance solution for gliders and gliding clubs. Our Glider Aviation Scheme includes benefits not currently offered via any other Aircraft Hull & Liability Insurance policy:
- Automatic inclusion of $25,000 cover for Pilot Death Benefit
- Deductible reimbursement in the event of a hull and liability claim if you have GFA Broad Based Liability (BBL) cover. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Layup discounts applicable for 30 consecutive days or more
- Waiver of a hull deductible if a claim is greater than the deductible applicable for your policy
Talk to our aviation specialist, Sonya Harpur, for more information about our Glider Aviation Scheme.
Aviation insurance - landing you with the right solution
We provide you with a base cover and additional benefits to protect your business, fleet, passengers or hangar.
- Aircraft Hull and Liability - This is the cornerstone of your aviation insurance program. This insurance protects you if your aircraft is damaged. It also covers you against third party, passenger injury and propery damage claims.
- Hangarkeeper's Liability - Protects your business when it comes to damage to aircraft, equipment and personal injury while operating in and around airports.
- Aircraft Non-Ownership Liability - This is designed to give private pilots cover if they are involved in an event where the aircraft they are piloting sustains damage. It includes protection for third party, property damage and passenger injury.
- Aircraft Aerial Application Liability - This product is for pilots involved in argibusiness. It provides protection when engaged in industry-specific activites, such as crop spraying.
We can provide supporting expertise across liability, employment practices, and credit insurance. Additionally, we are able to organise a payment arrangement so that you can spread your insurance payments over the year.
Additionally, we are able to organise a payment arrangement so that you can spread your insurance payments over the year.
Talk to us about your aviation insurance
Talk to our dedicated team about an aviation insurance solution for your business. Contact an Arthur J. Gallagher broker today to find out more.
- Aircraft Insurance Proposal [ Adobe PDF / File Size 0.37 MB ]